This is a 20-page Letter Size printable e-book created by K. Nicole Writing. The purpose of this e-book is to serve as an interactive tool to help you self-reflect in a more personal way. You will be taken on a 12-day self-care journey guided by a collection of 82 journal prompts that were designed to help clarify your thoughts, feelings, desires, personal needs, and goals that can be done on a daily basis.
This e-book can be used at any point of the day to also help facilitate conversations with your family, friends, colleagues, students, used in small groups, or for anyone who is in need.
- 80 self-care journal prompts
- 2 (bonus) journal prompts for "Dear Self" letters
- Guiding questions
- Self-reflection tips
- List of self-care ideas
How To Use The E-Book:
- Download (and print if desired) the PDF
- For the next 12 days, try to set aside at least 10 minutes each day to reflect and answer the questions that are asked.
- You will be guided by thought-provoking questions and self-reflection tips.
- Try to answer questions transparently, honestly, and consistently.
- The prompts are designed to be reprinted and used as many times as you see fit.
**Important To Note**
This is an Instant Digital Download, you will not receive a physical copy in the mail. Once purchased, you will immediately receive a link to download your order.
Self-Care Journal Prompts E-Book
This E-book is a Letter Size PDF format and compatible with A4 Size Paper. You will need to be able to open PDF documents on your computer through Adobe Acrobat.